Saturday, October 13, 2012

north face resolve jacket women s Attendant cheap nfl surprised a moment

tion has been a long time, but never been to the black market street!
Carrying the bag, I walked into a big facade mortgage line, which is a 2000 rise of the industry, you can mortgage anything, as long as valuable as
I see the door, mortgage line of people at all dared neglect, after all ... many children are secretly steal from home mother's gold ring,basketball mens shoes, gold necklace out of trafficking, so ... the children but customers
Muffled bang, my bag hit the counter, fierce, raising his hand to stop the action of the attendant solution bag,north face resolve jacket women s, mysterious: things! Attendant cheap nfl surprised a moment, more to be rejected when the mortgage line back room flash shadows, a well-dressed, aged about 41-year-old middle-aged man came out, frowning: Who see me ah? Picked up the bag, I lift into the room, raising his hand and said: Boss cheap nfl Lengle Leng, then nodded and said: The boss looked at his face humor, I could not even mouth to ensure that absolutely will not lie to him, and then under his leadership into the mortgage line.
Come up with a magnifying glass, the boss face surprised watching these baby quite a while ... boss gasped, took out his handkerchief and wiped his sweat, sat slumped in a chair and said: Brow cheap nfl wrinkled, I have been thinking very hard for a quite a while ... my eyes lit up, the test said: Middle-aged man frowned, gently with a handkerchief wiping Khan said: can not be! An appreciation of the saw middle-aged man trying to cheat me, that's a little Daoxing it a success, if I so easy to c

No comments:

Post a Comment